It's all about Slack.

Only those that understand, know. And those that know, understand.

Seattle

20040531

Well, I should be a bit more punctual. It's not like I'm not connected to internet with this page open or anything. But then, no one but me is reading this. Maybe that will change, of course, I will need to write something interesting. That's what I was wondering, blogs seem to be about the "man on the street" and his opinion, maybe not as much opinion but his views on what is happening. So I guess that is what this is really about. But then who am I? What makes my view so important? Nothing, actually, nothing at all. But then, maybe you can get to understand yourself better by understanding why someone else sees different things in the same picture.

anyways, the last week has been so so. ups and downs. Made a big mistake, even didn't listen to my intuition on this either, mainly when it was telling me something bad was going to happen. That what bothers me the most. Once again I didn't listen to myself when my spidey sense is going off. wish it will be the last time I do that.

Well, I could go on, and on, but I'm not going to. Just short, nice little thingys for now. Need to work on the direction a bit. decide how much slack you need.

be seeing you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home