It's all about Slack.

Only those that understand, know. And those that know, understand.

Seattle

20040516

Well, it's been a few days. Oops. Meant to, but you know how it is. Let's see, got a new computer, some sort of P4 monster, need to plug it in to see what it's all about. I'm hoping to put it into some sort of shuttle, providing that I can get my hands on a decent one that I want. Also got some more hardware, can't wait till I get a place to live (and a job of some sort, or some sort of income.) which reminds me, where's my tax refund? Nothing, nada. Could be lost in some perverse post-person revenge thingy. Why me, oh, why me?

Anyways, where was I? Oh, ya, grabbing the shotgun and heading to the post office. See ya, in my new blog, the life of an inmate...


...Just kidding, I'm actually a pacifist. I just don't play one in video games.

be seeing you...

(funny thing, blog came up in the spell checker, you'd think they'd have that one in...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home