It's all about Slack.

Only those that understand, know. And those that know, understand.

Seattle

20040506

Nice sunny day, today. Got Windows XP installed on my laptop. I need a bigger harddrive though, it only has a 4 gig drive, which is almost full just with the basics. ugh... Got a USB creative labs sound card (external of course) and have this Zalman 5.1 headphones. Just can't seem to figure out where I put the power adaptor for it. Silly me, should be in my storage space, I would think. Least I have to run there before 5:30 anyways. Didn't want to carry the headphones with me tonight, so maybe I'll just check it out tomorrow. Got a new bag for my laptop. actually got 4 bags for my laptop, but only really like 1 of them, which I am useing. Another one I liked so I put my other laptop in it. Don't know what I'm going to do with my 2 other bags, hopefully sell them.

Sorry, at this moment, I'm not putting the direction in I want with this, just using it to lossen up my mind towards what I want to do with this, not to mention finally getting a decent laptop (if 400mhz PII is decent) that I can WiFi for free with.

more later, I'm sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home