It's all about Slack.

Only those that understand, know. And those that know, understand.

Seattle

20050820

Well, I haven't posted here in awhile. I mean to, but you know how it is. Busy, busy, busy. Busy doing what you ask? Well, I don't work. So i guess i'm busy playing EQ (live and beta (currently helping in beta) and WoW (private server, a couple of them). Also learning how to use exploits in the games, which I find very fun. Also learning how to find the exploits, which I do enjoy, but once again, it goes back to me not having enough time to get it all done.
Funny, when I was a kid time was the enemy, everything took so damn long, 5 minutes seemed like an enternty, let alone an hour. Now, I can space out 5 minutes like nothing, and an hour just goes by very quickly. It's very handy when I have a job, but not when I'm trying to do computer stuff.

Anyways, it's Hempfest here in Seattle this weekend (yesterday, today, and tomorrow) Supposed to get some "hemp" (excellent quality Pacific Northwest weed) in about 3 hours, so I'm just biding my time.

Slayer, I mean, Later dude!

Be seeing you,

Nyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home